If you love solving business challenges with advanced, intelligent software solutions you may be a good fit for our team.
We are always looking to add experienced developers who add to our level of expertise and contribute to our culture and mission of providing better software solutions.
If you wish to apply for a position with PHD Solutions, we invite you to submit the form below or email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Job Openings
.NET Software Developer (Full Stack)
Who You Are
As a software developer you understand that excellent software design is a work of art. You are up to the task of tackling difficult challenges and thrive on the satisfaction gained when the challenge is met. You have a collaborative nature, love of learning, and are willing to wade straight into the unknown. You enjoy making the unfamiliar familiar, and never shy away from new technology stacks or algorithms.
If this sounds like you, we cannot wait to hear from you!
In this role, you will start by working closely with our project team to primarily create new functionality for our photo tagging product targeted to the “pro-sumer” market, as well as the opportunity to get involved in other exciting projects for our wide array of clients.
This is an exciting opportunity to play in multiple buckets of the development process and create something spectacular. You will enjoy mentor-ship from our senior team members, and have many opportunities to learn, grow, and expand your skills, while in time serving as a mentor to more junior team members too.
We are a small team, and we wear many hats, so this role requires strong technical chops sprinkled with doses of strong communication, support & documentation.
- Design and implement new core product features
- Enhance, maintenance and test existing functionality
- Communicate regularly with internal and external project stakeholders
- Competitive salary
- Intellectual and creative freedom
- Work life balance
- Casual work environment
- Comprehensive benefit plan
- 3 weeks vacation to start
- Potential for future profit sharing
Essential Knowledge and Skills
- 5+ years experience using C#
- Senior level experience working with Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Strong Object-Oriented development skills
- Thorough understanding of the .NET framework
- Experience with Amazon Web Services like DynamoDB, CloudWatch, API Gateway, S3, Lambda, Route 53, and building APIs to work within this environment
- Experience with WCAG 2.0 and its application to windows development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to Haves
- Experience building products targeted to the consumer market.
- Experience working with agile processes or in a start-up environment / small organization.
- Experience in the design and development of relational databases.
- Experience using Object Relational Mappers (ORM). E.g., Entity Framework or NHibernate.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in computer science, software development, or equivalent work experience
We believe that diverse teams build better products, and as such we are committed to equal employment opportunity for all applicants.
PHD delivered everything they said they would
We needed an integration partner that understood our complex security and usability requirements – PHD Solutions delivered on every front.
We partnered closely with PHD Solutions to design and develop our innovative and industry leading software that supports our entire operations. They have delivered an excellent, robust, and stable platform used daily by hundreds of our employees and clients.
PHD Solutions changes the way we do business
With razor thin margins, we needed razor sharp software partners
When we needed a solution to help be first to market with our product – PHD Solutions helped us deliver in record time! The solution has our customers and employees raving about the speed and sleekness of service.